You know everything that I'm afraid of, you do everything I wish I did... Everybody wants you everybody loves you! I know I should tell you how I feel, I wish everyone would disappear. Every time you call me I'm too scared to be me & I'm too shy to say; I got a crush on you, I hope you feel the way that I do! I get a rush when I'm with you... You know I'm the one that you can talk to: sometimes you tell me thing that I don't wanna know; I just wanna hold you! You say exactly how you feel about her, I wonder could you ever think of me that way! I wish I could tell somebody, but there's no one to talk to nobody knows I got a crush on you! You say everything that no one says, I feel everything that you're afraid to feel! I will always want you, I will always love you because I got a crush on you ♥