You know... I Don't know what it is, but something about you is so irresistible! Don't you try and tell me that he's not my type to hide what I feel inside, when he makes me weak with desire! I Know that I'm supposed to make him wait, let him think I like the chase but I can't stop fanning the fire... I Know, I meant to say NO, but he's irresistible up close and personal! Now inescapable, I can hardly breath, more than just... Physical deeper than spiritual! His ways are powerful and irresistible to me ~ Don't you think I'm trying to tell my heart what's right, that I should really say goodnight but I cant stop myself from falling! Maybe I'll tell him that I feel the same, that I don't want to play no game! Cuz when I feel his arms wrapped around me I know meant to say NO, but He Is Irresistible! Can't you see whenever he's close to me I really find it hard to breathe? He's so irresistible! You know its more than just spiritual... His kisses are powerful! HE IS SO IRRESISTIBLE TO ME ♪